HOW TO APPLY
PREP NATURAL NAILS
• Clip your natural nails and file them smooth, if needed.
• Use the wooden cuticle pusher to gently push back your cuticles and remove any buildup from your nail plate.
• Lightly rough up each nail and remove the shine from your entire nail plate with your nail file.
• Scrub your nails completely with the alcohol pads to remove any oils or debris from your nails.
PREP PRESS ON NAILS
Find the nails that fit best over your natural nails. They should fit snug on each side. Everyone's nail shape is different. You may have to make some adjustments to the cuticle area of the nail and/or the sides of the nails. If you do, lightly shape and file the areas that need adjustments.
APPLY PRESS ON NAILS
• Use the nail adhesive provided and apply a generous amount over your natural nail plate, working quickly as it dries fast. (It's best to have everything laid out before starting to apply.)
• Cover your whole nail, being careful not to apply too much to where it's going to flood out of the sides of the nail.
• Starting at the cuticle, at a 45-degree angle, slowly press the nail down towards your natural nail t0 ensure no air bubbles.
• Hold in place for 10-15 seconds or until you feel it's dry enough to move on to the next.
PRESS ON REMOVAL
• Clip off the excess length of the press on nails and saturate a cotton pad with pure acetone.
• Place the soaked cotton pad on each nail and wrap each finger with tin foil.
• Let soak for 15-20 minutes or until the nails become soft enough to gently push off with the wooden cuticle pusher.
PRESS ON REMOVAL
Fill a glass bowl with 100% pure acetone and let your nails soak for 15-20 minutes until they remove completely.
If you need any help with application, send us a message. We're here to help.